The aiming device is not included in the package. If you need aiming device ,night light or more tips, please check this link to see all variations.
The dragon king II slingshot is the most recent and advanced ergonomic slingshot in Chinese market.
The dragon king II slingshot has an excellent fork design for both TTF and OTT style with traditional square tips or chinese round peg tips. And all types of tips works greatly!
- There are two fork head with different width (80mm and 88mm)
The fork has a dedicated channel to install the slidable fork tips.
- For OTT square tips (22 and 20mm), there are 6 types of aiming devices, which can be installed in U shape or non-U shape frame. All of them can be adjusted toward four directions (up,down,left, right). Just choose what suits best for you!
- For OTT round tips, there are 4 different diameters:13.5mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, which can be installed with band of maxium 31mm width.
- For TTF square tips, only one 25mm tips is available at this moment. And two aiming devices are designed for both round and square tips. These devices can be adjusted also toward four directions (up,down,left, right).
- For TTF round tips, there are 2 different diameters: 10mm and 13.5mm. Those two TTF aiming device can be used with these round TTF tips.
The round tips is a proven design by many top slingshot masters and enthusiasts in China. You can gain much better visibility on your target, reduce a lot interference when you use the tip edge as reference point. We would highly recommend you to try this type of tip if you dont have it.
The handle is designed for most ergonomically fitting your thumb and index fingers. There are 3 sizes (44mm,49mm and 54mm) available!
The weight is also adjustable (302 to 350 grams) for aluminum alloy handles by putting steel ammo inside it!
The designer of this slingshot is the most famous champion and passionate slingshot designer. He was the first person who installed fiber optics on a slingshot, he won the championship of CSCC in 2016 and 2018.
There are no reviews yet.