Product size explanation for the flat bands cutting template:
Length=Length of your bandset +160 mm, Width of 180mm
Maximum isosceles trapezoids will be fabricated within this limit.
A wood board will be covered on the acrylic board to protect it, hence the total weight would be around 900 gram.
If you have stick to some configuration of your band set, the cutting template is your smart choice!
The sharpened taper bands template is recent invention in China (refer to last two pictures please).The idea is to sharpen the trapezoid in the middle of its height. It is said this special taper bands will gain more acceleration on the pouch end! In our stock we also have such bands made by cutting die machine.
We have introduced the universal taper cutting ruler. You can use it cut any a taper with maximum length of 28cm, maximum width of 40mm. just follow below steps.
Lets use taper of 20 to 12 at 180mm as the example.
- Cut the bands to a piece with height of 180mm
- Trim the edge from one side to have trapeziform waist. For example if your taper is 20 to 12, you have to cut away a triangle with bottom of 4mm=【(20-12)/2】
- turn around the ruler, keep the cutting channel for cutter´s blade above the bands. align the ruler to below position:
- the blade channel to the edge of the bands is around 12mm (read it from one horizontal scale at 0cm place or 18cm place)
- the blade channel to the edge of the bands is around 20mm (read it from one horizontal scale at 18cm place or 0cm place)
- Cut the bands pieces away to get first piece of taper
- turn around the ruler to cut another taper band piece
It is strong recommended to cut two layers of bands at one time. Thus you will get a set of bands with minimum difference.